Преобразить предложения из косвенной речи в прямую.
1. she said ,'' the water is cold today''.
2.he said ,'' i'm painting a picture for my mothers birthday''
3.he said ,''my assistant got into a traffic jam an hour ago and is still there ''.
4.they said ,'' we have never seen her pictures ''
5.she said, '' i'm not ready to answer your questions ''
6.he said , '' my brother and i have been to london this year''
7.my sister said ,'' our project was presented at the conference a week ago''
8.she said to her mother , '' i don't want to become a doctor ''.
9.her friend said to her ,'' i'm going to invite your parents tomorrow ''
1. She said that the water is cold today.
2.He said that he's painting a picture for my mothers birthday.
3.He said that his assistant got into a traffic jam an hour ago and is still there.
4.They said that they have never seen her pictures.
5.She said that she's not ready to answer your questions.
6.He said that his brother and him have been to London this year.
7.My sister said that their (или our) project was presented at the conference a week ago.
8.She said to her mother that she doesn't want to become a doctor .
9.Her friend said to her that he's going to invite her parents tomorrow .
1. She said that the weather was cold that day
2. He said that he was painting a picture for his mother's birthday
3. He said that his assistant had got into a traffic jam on hour before and was still there
4. They said that they had never seen her pictures
5. She said that she was not ready to answer your questions
6. He said that his brother and he had been to London this year
1. did they get up at six o'clock? , yes, they did
2. did you enjoy the party? no, i didn't
3. did she have a sister? yes, she did
4. did i send you an email? no, i didn't
ответ: 1.my organization is called (твоя организация)
2.i'm concerned in(в чем ты обеспокоен)
1.какие виды спорта нравятся вашей семье.