выбираешь глагол и подставляешь окончания, к каждому местоимению своё окончание. мен- мин. сен-син. сиз-сиз. ол-ди. ну у тебя в образцах видно, просто нет каз клавиатуры. если что спрашивай в коментах
Tom and Mary live in England. They both work in London, but they don't live there. Mary works in a hotel and Tom drives a taxi. They both enjoy their jobs, because they meet a lot of people. They live in a very nice house, but they want to move. We like our jobs, Mary says but we have to travel to London every day. It takes a long time and it costs a lot of money. Mary wants to buy a house in London, but houses there cost a lot, too.
Here we practise The Present Simple Tense.
1. Robert is younger than Sue.
2. My cousin is taller than my brother.
3. A kitten is smaller than a cat.
4. My father is two years older than my uncle.
5. Dogs are better than cats.
already (to arrive). 7. he (to leave) for rostov in 1990 and since then he (to live) there. 8. tom (not to play) tennis every saturday. 9. i already (to do) my homework. now i can go for a walk. 10. when you (to come) to see us? – tomorrow if you don’t mind. put in the prepositions. 1. where do you work? i work … orange computers. 2. mr. brown looks … uk sales promotion. he is accountable … the
m. d. 3. what goods are they interested … ? 4. let’s meet … tuesday … 10. 5. rossexport goods are … high quality. 6. he was born … 1889 … london. 7. what do you like to watch … tv? 8. it’s 4 o’clock … the afternoon. 9. mr. norman is … charge … new product development. 10. this film was … … the rex cinema.).
1. If I (to be)busy, I (not to go)to the concert. 2. If she (to come )to help me yesterday , we (to do) this work quicker . 3. If you (to put)on your glasses, you (to see better. )4. He (to be )very displeased, if you (not to ring )him up. 5. If you (not to be ) so careless about your health last month, you (to consult )the doctor.
2.Sally lives near Peter and Mary.She goes to work with (their,them) every day in their car
3.My brother and I like to sleep until lunch but (our,ours,us) parents are "early risers"
4.We saw Betty in the cafe yesterday but she didn't see (us,ours,her)
5.Whose bike is that?It is (your,yours,you)?-No ,it isn't mine
ЧТО нужно вставить в предложения