3)a 4)an 5) the 6)the 7)an 8)the 9) the 10)an 11) the 12)the
Tom and Mary live in England. They both work in London, but they don't live there. Mary works in a hotel and Tom drives a taxi. They both enjoy their jobs, because they meet a lot of people. They live in a very nice house, but they want to move. We like our jobs, Mary says but we have to travel to London every day. It takes a long time and it costs a lot of money. Mary wants to buy a house in London, but houses there cost a lot, too.
Here we practise The Present Simple Tense.
1. Robert is younger than Sue.
2. My cousin is taller than my brother.
3. A kitten is smaller than a cat.
4. My father is two years older than my uncle.
5. Dogs are better than cats.
статью. 2. having stopped the computer he left the shop. a) останавливая компьютер; b) останавливающийся компьютер; c) остановленный компьютер; d) остановив компьютер. 3. the operating machine was installed in the shop. a) работающая машина; b) машина, на которой работают;
c) работа машины; d) машина работает. 4. having installed the new computer we obtained the results of the calculations quicker. a) установив новый компьютер; b) после установленного нового компьютера; c) после устанавливаемого нового компьютера; d) за установкой
1. If I (to be)busy, I (not to go)to the concert. 2. If she (to come )to help me yesterday , we (to do) this work quicker . 3. If you (to put)on your glasses, you (to see better. )4. He (to be )very displeased, if you (not to ring )him up. 5. If you (not to be ) so careless about your health last month, you (to consult )the doctor.
2.Sally lives near Peter and Mary.She goes to work with (their,them) every day in their car
3.My brother and I like to sleep until lunch but (our,ours,us) parents are "early risers"
4.We saw Betty in the cafe yesterday but she didn't see (us,ours,her)
5.Whose bike is that?It is (your,yours,you)?-No ,it isn't mine
ЧТО нужно вставить в предложения