Complete the sentences. use the verbs and prompts in brackets to help you
2. mobile phone next month, i'm not sure yet.(change-not certain)
3.my all his friends on facebook, it's impossible, he's got too many! (meet-certain)
4.my friends and early tomorrow to watch the sunrise. (get up-not certain)
5.my me later, it's cheaper than a phone call. (skype™-certain)
6.human another one day, when travel in space becomes easier and quicker. (live-not certain)
Привет, растолкуй что именно нужно сделать?
Tom and Mary live in England. They both work in London, but they don't live there. Mary works in a hotel and Tom drives a taxi. They both enjoy their jobs, because they meet a lot of people. They live in a very nice house, but they want to move. We like our jobs, Mary says but we have to travel to London every day. It takes a long time and it costs a lot of money. Mary wants to buy a house in London, but houses there cost a lot, too.
Here we practise The Present Simple Tense.
1. Robert is younger than Sue.
2. My cousin is taller than my brother.
3. A kitten is smaller than a cat.
4. My father is two years older than my uncle.
5. Dogs are better than cats.
1 Merlin created/made a contest to see who
could pull the sword from the stone.
2 People believed he had magical/huge powers.
3 There are a lot of special/fascinating figures in
4 Fashion fads/hits don't last very long.
5 Avatar is a computer-generated/fiction film.
Here you a
1. If I (to be)busy, I (not to go)to the concert. 2. If she (to come )to help me yesterday , we (to do) this work quicker . 3. If you (to put)on your glasses, you (to see better. )4. He (to be )very displeased, if you (not to ring )him up. 5. If you (not to be ) so careless about your health last month, you (to consult )the doctor.
place provided you promise to leave no mess.