Read an extract from a letter from your english- speaking pen-friend tracy. write a letter to tracy and answer her questions. you must write 90-110 words. remember the rules of letter writing. — прочитайте отрывок из письма вашей подруги трейси. напишите письмо трейси и ответьте на ее вопросы. вы должны написать 90-110 слов. помните правила письма….
… we’ve recently moved house! i’m so happy; i’ve got my own bedroom and a study now! i think it is an ideal place for living. do you like your home, the place where you live? could you describe your flat and your room? if you were asked to design an ideal house, or an apartment, what would it be like? …
1. Robert is younger than Sue.
2. My cousin is taller than my brother.
3. A kitten is smaller than a cat.
4. My father is two years older than my uncle.
5. Dogs are better than cats.
- Hello, I am really very tired today. I was in the forest where I skated a lot.
- Really? Are you fond of winter sport?
- Yes, I am. I do sport every two days. And what kind of winter sports are you fond of? - I am fond of skiing most of all. To my opinion it's a very interesting sport.
- How interesting! How many times a week do you go to your trainings?
- Four times a week.
- And what other kinds of sports are you fond of?
- Besides it I like basketball, but sad to say I play it very badly.
- I also play basketball badly. I'm afraid "of any ball".
- Well, Alina. Let's say good-bye each other, I have to hurry home.
- Ok, see you!
2)will be painted
3)is looked for
1 Merlin created/made a contest to see who
could pull the sword from the stone.
2 People believed he had magical/huge powers.
3 There are a lot of special/fascinating figures in
4 Fashion fads/hits don't last very long.
5 Avatar is a computer-generated/fiction film.
Here you a
1. If I (to be)busy, I (not to go)to the concert. 2. If she (to come )to help me yesterday , we (to do) this work quicker . 3. If you (to put)on your glasses, you (to see better. )4. He (to be )very displeased, if you (not to ring )him up. 5. If you (not to be ) so careless about your health last month, you (to consult )the doctor.