заполните пропуски артиклями, где необходимо.
1. му friend lives in kiev.
2. he has nice flat in centre of city.
3. he lives on fifth floor in flat 47.
4. he has room and kitchen.
5. in his room there is writing-table, sofa, four chairs, bookcase, sideboard, wardrobe and tv-set.
6. his cups, plates, spoons and knives are in cupboard.
7. open window and close door, please.
2. A, the, the
3. The, -
4. A, a
5. A, a, -, a, a, a , a
6. -, -, -, ,-, the
7. The, the,
2 a, the, the
3. the, -
4. a, a
5. a, a, -, a, a, a, a
6. -, -, -, -, the
7. the, the
2) My friend lives in Kiev, he studies at the University.
3) Does this boys go to school In the morning or in the afternoon?
4) He wants to buy some English books which he needs for his work.
5) This girl sings well but she cannot play the piano.
6) A housewife works very much at home.
7) My friend works at this plant, he is an engineer.
8) This little girl likes when her brother plays with her.
9) A child spends a lot of time out-of-doors.
10) My cousin has a family of his own.
11) My sister has breakfast at 8 o' clock in the afternoon.
12) She goes to the library twice a month.
13) His teacher tells him that he makes a lot of mistakes because he is not attentive at the lessons.
14) He goes to work by bus and returns home on foot.
15) My sister is married, her husband is a worker.
2.There are twelve student in our group. How many students are there in our group? Where are there twelve students?
3.On sundays people usually get up late. When do people usually get up late? Why do people usually get up late on Sunday?
4.His parents live in the Far East. Whose parents live in the Far East? Where do his parents live?
5.Lusy speaks two foreigh languages. Who speaks two foreigh languages? What languages does Lusy speak?
6.This young man is from Poland. Who is from Poland? Where is this young man from?
7.They prefer to speak English at the institute. Who prefers to speak English at the institute? What language do they prefer to speak at the institute?
2-ое задание.Вставьте личные местоимения,чтобы поменялся смысл предложения
1. We know the town well and can show them the way to the theatre.
2. We live in Kiev, I study at the university.
3. Do you go to school in the morning or in the afternoon.
4. She want to buy some English books which the need for their work.
5. I sing well but I cannot play the piano.
6. He works very much at home.
7. We work at this plant, we are engineers.
8. I like when my brothers play with me.
9. We spend a lot of time out-of-doors.
10. I have familes of my own.
11. You have breakfast at 8 o'clock and then yougo to school. You return home only at 2 o'clock in the afternoon.
1a eight, eighth, four, forty,sixteenth, three, thirteen,five, fifty,seventieth
b the twenties of march, the eleventh of june
twenty twelve, eighteen hundred, nineteen sixty one
2/1 he 2c 3c 4c 5a 6b 7b 8b 9c 10a 11c 12b 13b 14c 15c 16b 17c 18a 19c 20b 21b 22a 23b 24c 25b 26c 27b 28b 29b 30their