Раскройте скобки, употребляя глаголы в форме past simple или past continuous.
1. when my parents (to come) home, i (to do) my homework.
2. when john (to return), marry (to listen) to the music.
3. when the teacher (to enter) the classroom, his students (to draw) pictures .
4. when my sister (to come in), i (to do) my lessons.
5. when i (to meet) her, she (to go) to school.
6. he (to take) the shower when somebody (to knock) at the door.
7. the young people (to dance) when i (to come) to the party.
8. what they (to do) when you (to see) them?
9. i (to walk) the dog while my sister (to wash) the dishes.
10. bob (to see) his friend when he (to go ) to the cinema.
1.came / was doing
2. Returned/ was listening
3. Entered/were drawing
4.came in / was doing
5. Met/ was going
6. Was taking / knocked
7. Were dancing/ came
8. What were they doing when you saw them
9. Was walking / was washing
10. Saw / was going