ответ:friends after that i sit down to do my homework .then i have dinner at home play the console and go to bad,so paccess my every saturday go
sadly, sweetly, kindly, quitely, beautifully, easily
1. do you like your job?
2. does your father like his job?
3. sally is married. her husband works in a bank.
4. i know mr. watson but i don’t know his wife.
5. put on your coat when you go out. its very cold.
6.my favourite sport is tennis. i play a lot in summer.
7. my sister plays tennis too but her favourite sport is athletics.
8. were staying at a very nice hotel. its room is very comfortable.
9. mr. and mrs. baker live in london but their son lives in australia.
10. thank you for your letter. it was good to hear from you again.
11. we are going to invite all our friends to the party.
12. john is a teacher but his sister is a nurse.
13. do you think that most people are happy in their jobs?
14. i gave the money to my mother and she put it in her bag
15. i often see that man but i don’t know his name.
16. the”ve got two children but i don’t remember their names.
17. the company has offices in many places but its head office is in new york
place provided you promise to leave no mess.