use the correct form of the verb: future simple, future continuous, future perfect, future perfect continuous, present simple, present continuous or to be going to.
all the sentences refer to the future.
1. mum (to visit) you when the baby-sitter (to arrive).
2. he (to be) tired when he (to arrive). he (to train) for 8 hours.
3. the doctor can’t say now when the patient (to recover).
4. if your son (not to work) hard, he (to forget) what he knows.
5. don’t phone between 4 and 5. we (to eat).
6. nobody knows if he (to keep) his promise.
7. i want to know when you (to come).
8. i (go) to a party tomorrow night. would you like to come too?
9. i think jane (get) the job. she has a lot of experience.
10. i can’t meet you this evening. a friend of mine (come) to see me.
11. we probably (not to leave) by the time you get home.
12. it’s a secret between us. i promise i (not tell) anybody.
13. i’ve decided to have a party. – who you (invite)? – i probably (invite) the browns.
14. when you return home from holidays we already (finish) the construction of our house.
15. tomorrow elaine (to work) on the project for ten days.
16. the train (to leave) plymouth at 11.30 and (to arrive) in london at 14.45.
17. what time the film (to begin)?
18. what time you (to leave) tomorrow?
19. they (to have) fun since 6 o’clock when we come.
20. there’s a film on television tonight. you (to watch) it?
21. i feel terrible. i think i (to be) sick.
22. tomorrow by 2 o’clock i (pass) my english exam.
23. tom (not to pass) the exam. he hasn’t worked hard enough for it.
24. this time next week i’ll be on holiday. i (to lie) on the beach or (to swim) in the sea.
25. don’t worry about the exam. i’m sure you (to pass).
26. i wonder where i (to be) 20 years from now.
27. they (not to release) the dvd before they have shown titan at the cinema.
28. i (to drive) to town during the lunch break so i can give you a lift.
29. if you (to have) problems, call me. i (to watch) tv all evening.
30. while he’s reading the book, i (to watch) tv. те с тестом по
1. Mum will visit you when the baby-sitter arrives.
2. He will be tired when he arrives. He has been training for 8 hours.
3. The doctor can’t say now when the patient will recover.
4. If your son does not work hard, he will forget what he knows.
5. Don’t phone between 4 and 5. We will be eating.
6. Nobody knows if he will keep his promise.
7. I want to know when you will come.
8. I am going to a party tomorrow night. Would you like to come too?
9. I think Jane will get the job. She has a lot of experience.
10. I can’t meet you this evening. A friend of mine is coming to see me.
11. We probably will not have left leave by the time you get home.
12. It’s a secret between us. I promise I will not tell anybody.
13. I’ve decided to have a party. – Who will you invite? – I will probably invite the Browns.
14. When you return home from holidays we will already have finished the construction of our house.
15. Tomorrow Elaine will have been working on the project for ten days.
16. The train leaves Plymouth at 11.30 and arrives in London at 14.45.
17. What time does the film begin?
18. What time are you leaving tomorrow?
19. They will have been having fun since 6 o’clock when we come.
20. There’s a film on television tonight. Will you watch it?
21. I feel terrible. I think I am sick.
22. Tomorrow by 2 o’clock I will have passed my English exam.
23. Tom will not pass the exam. He hasn’t worked hard enough for it.
24. This time next week I’ll be on holiday. I will be lying on the beach or wil be swimming in the sea.
25. Don’t worry about the exam. I’m sure you will pass.
26. I wonder where I will be 20 years from now.
27. They will not have released the DVD before they have shown Titan at the cinema.
28. I am driving to town during the lunch break so I can give you a lift.
29. If you have problems, call me. I will be watching TV all evening.
30. While he’s reading the book, I will be watching TV.