task 3. put the verbs in brackets into the past simple, past continuous, past perfect or past perfect continuous.
1. ) a book when i went to his office, so i interrupted him.
2. we didn't talk to bill at school, because when we got there /go) home.
3. /win) the young inventor of the year award last year, but she's sure she will this year.
4. ) to fix his computer for two hours before he decided to call a professional.
5. ) on the phone when i went to his office, so i didn't want to interrupt him.
6. we didn't see jane at the party, because when we got there /go) home.
7. (not/win) the young inventor of the year award last year, but he's sure he will this year.
2.They played tennis yesterday.
3. He had been living in London for two years bedore he moved to Paris.
4. He was happy because he won the lottery.
5. Harry made up his mind and then let us know his decision.
6. When I saw Jane, she was buying a gift.
7.Tanya was cutting her finger while she cooked dinner last night.
2had already gone
3when did John graduate from university?
4had been fixing
они возьмут эту книгу через следующий год
она одна привозит всех своих четырёх детей
моя новая работа приносит мне более чем 35000 рублей в месяц
4)at the age
7)as soon as
2)already went home
6)already went home
4-слушание, по этому не могу сказать ответ
ответ: passme some bread
cook) soup. 6. we (to play) badminton from nine till eleven yesterday. 7. kate (not to go) for a walk yesterday. she (to write) a composition the whole day yesterday. 8. when your father (to come) home yesterday? he (to come) home at seven o'clock. 9. when my father (to come) home yesterday, my mother (to make) supper. 10. we (not to go) on a tramp last summer. 11. what you (to do) when
your sister (to come) home yesterday? 12. you (to have) supper at nine o'clock yesterday? 13. he (not to go) to the shop yesterday. 14. nick (to go) to bed at ten o'clock yesterday. 15. rick (to sleep) at eleven o'clock yesterday. 16. when we (to play) in the yard yesterday, it suddenly (to start) raining heavily. 17. i (to see) mike when he (to cross) the street. 18. he (to begin)
repairing his bicycle in the morning yesterday. 19. he (to repair) his bicycle the whole day yesterday. 20. he (to finish) repairing his bicycle in the evening yesterday.
relations between buyers 7) you tv in the nearest shop. 8) the unemployment year.