ответьте на вопросы на языке):
1. in what way is the internet replacing periodicals? can the internet become equivalent to periodicals? in what way are they different?
2. what kind of information do periodicals usually publish?
3. why are there so many different types of periodicals?
4. how do periodicals try to attract their readers?
5. what are periodicals usually praised and criticized for?
6. what should a journalist or a reporter know and be able to do?
7. in what situations may a journalist need to speak a foreign language?
1) Periodicals are published only at regular intervals while Internet is available all the time, so, yeah, the Internet became more useful and available nowadays. I think, no, it could in the past when it was very bad and poor, but now it is a huge invention, which people use everday. They are different from each other in availability and the amount of information the give.
2) Usually they publish some news or interesting information; sometimes they also publish some puzzles like crossword and so on.
3) Because there are a lot of spheres of activities, which can be discribed.
4) They try to attract them by scandal themes or juicy gossips, or by the beautiful design.
5) They usually crutisized for the wrong information or inappropriate stuff, but they are praised too, like for the creative design or rare information.
6) Journalist should know how to correctly ask the questions and compact a good one and journalist need to be able to go through a bunch of other journalists with interesting question.
7) When a interviewee speaks another.
я хотел бы посетить лондон. я никогда там не был. я знаю, что лондон - столица великобритании. есть много достопримечательностей. я хочу посетить парки там. я думаю, что я пойду туда в ближайшее время.
1. you should do exercise every day.
2. you should eat only healthy food.
3. you should walk outside every day.
4. you souldn't eat so many sweets
5. you souldn't eat fast food.
не с интернета удачи
сейчас готовят. 4.когда отремонтируют эту дорогу? - её отремонтируют до конца месяца. 5.мне вчера не сказали о вашем визите. 6.где джек? его ждут. 7.вас когда-нибудь учили, как себя вести? 8.детей отправили спать перед
тем, как начался фильм. 9.где линда? - ей сейчас показывают её новую комнату. 10.что-то нужно сделать для этих людей.
supposed she (to like) the hotel. 7. i am afraid they (not to come) yet. 8. he wanted to know if the station (to be) far away. 9. eric doesn't know who (to phone) him at five o'clock. 10. he admitted he (not to be) here for weeks. 11. she was sorry she (to arrive) so late. 12. jean promised she never (to speak) to me again. 13. andy said he just (to buy) a new car. 14. my mother decided
that she never (to drink) coffee late at night. 15. i hear you already (to find) a new job. 16. we were sure our children (to sleep). 17. i didn't think they still (to discuss) that problem. 18. it is remarkable that you (to come) at last. 19. my doctor thinks i (to be) allergic to pineapples. 20. sophia knew her aunt (to be) glad to visit her in two days.