complete the sentences using the following verbs. mind the tense.
match / suit / fit / dress / wear look / look like / throw on /
try on / go with / wear out / get into
1) do you think that hat me, or does it just look strange?
2) he two pairs of shoes last year.
3) john told lara to the shoes before she buys them to make sure they fit.
4) michelle was in such a hurry, she just a few clothes on before leaving the house.
5) i think these skinny jeans will high heels.
6) he my wet boots and made me sit by the fire.
7) i can't these shoes - they're too small.
8) if you are going to be on tv, you'll have to a lot of make-up for the cameras.
9) do you think this jacket these trousers, or is it the wrong shade of blue?
10) i've become taller and broader, so i hope my old jacket still
11) now that my brother has joined a rock group, he in the weirdest clothes!
12) david has dyed his hair and gotten designer shades, so now he an actor!
he does his homework
she does wash the dishes
i do my homework
we do our poster
did you do your poster
we did our class work
what do you do in your free time? i'm playing football. what books do you read? i'm like read guliver
hi! i'm glad to hear from you! it's been a long time since your last letter.
so, you prefer desingers' things. i like to look fashionble, but i don't want to spent lots of money on clothes. besides, present-day fashion can be extraordinary sometimes. top models on the cover magazines or runaways look amaizing in such clothes, but wearing something like that in every day live may look very strange. as for me, i prefer comfortable things, that matches me. i can choose anything from jeans and t-shirts for weekends to beautiful dresses, when i go to the party.
i prefer to do shopping with somebody, for example, my sister or friends. sometimes i also go with my parents. my mother and i have different styles, but she likes what i choose
1. check-in with your doctor and insurance carrier. double check and make sure that you have all of the proper vaccinations and that you have renewed all essential prescriptions. also, ask you medical insurance provider if your policy applies overseas for emergencies. if it doesn’t, and you want to add extra coverage, consider supplemental insurance.
2. bring copies of your passport. if your passport gets stolen or lost you want to be sure that you can still get back into the country, or be able to prove your citizenship.
3. leave a copy of your passport. for extra backup, leave a copy of your passport at home or with someone you trust. consider making an electronic copy you can store in your email account as well.
4. register with your embassy. if there’s a problem in the country, this will make it easier for your government to contact you and get you to safety.
5. look up the monetary conversion before you go. finding out that one danish krone is equal to just 19 cents … bad surprise. make sure you do your math before you travel to get a sense of where the conversion rate is at.
headfirst down a sand. 6.because that is how fast you can expect (go). 7.you dont need (have) any experience