26. complete the sentence in conditional:
if you leave now, you … …. the bus
a) will catch
b) would catch
c) are catch
d) would caught
e) are caught
27. complete the sentence in conditional:
if i … a helicopter, i … … to work
a) have, will fly
b) have, would fly
c) had, would fly
d) has, will fly
e) had, will fly
28. complete the sentence in conditional:
if you … the vase, it … …
a) drop, will break
b) drop, would break
c) dropped, will break
d) drop, has broken
e) dropped, has broken
29. write the instruction for the situation:
a lot of students are standing up in a class. the teacher says:
a) stop talking!
b) open the books!
c) sit down!
d) do exercise № 3
e) play football
30. write the instruction for the situation:
you are talking to your friend in class. your teacher says to you:
a) stop talking!
b) go on talking
c) sit down!
e) come back!
31. if you the kitchen, you will see a vase with flowers.
a) will enter
d) would enter
e) have been entering
32. i’d come out for a walk with you if i so busy.
a) be not
b) would be not
c) is not
d) were not
e) are not
33. she promoted last year if she with the boss.
a) would have been / doesn’t argue
b) would have been / hadn’t argued
c) will be / hadn’t argued
d) would have been / didn’t argued
e) will have been / hadn’t argued
34. i it unless he me a good reason.
a) wouldn’t accept/had given
b) won’t accept/gives
c) won’t be accepting/give
d) wouldn’t have accepted/gave
e) accepted/will give
35. if you … so much money, i … angry.
a) didn’t spent/wouldn’t have be
b) hadn’t spent/wouldn’t have been
c) won’t spend/wouldn’t be
d) hadn’t spent/will be
e) hasn’t spent/wouldn’t have be
36. the first inhabitants of the usa were
a) dutch and indians
b) indians and eskimos
e) indians and englishmen
37. the usa is a union of 50 states.
b) a presidential republic
c) a constitutional monarchy
d) a federal republic
e) a constitutional republic
38. the statue of liberty was then carefully and .
a) lifted on the pedestal / sold
b) taken apart / shipped to america
c) planed to the bedloe’s (now, liberty) island
d) lifted and broken
e) shown and sold
39. what is the national emblem of england?
c) maple leaf
40. buckingham palace has rooms.
41. the northern part of scotland is called
a) the gardens
b) the lowlands
c) the desert
d) the highlands
e) the lakeland
42. what is the nickname of new york?
a) the big manhattan.
b) the big indianapolis.
c) the big apple.
d) the big peach.
e) the big york.
43. the whispering gallery is remarkable for its … .
44. the tallest sight in washington, d. c., is … .
a) the white house
b) renwick gallery
c) the statue of liberty
d) the national mall
e) u. s. capitol
45. the queen’s residence in london is in … .
a) westminster abbey
b) st paul’s cathedral
c) buckingham palace
d) tower of london
e) the white palace
46. the political system of the u. s. consists of … branches.
47. a “jack” is an old name for … .
48. st. paul cathedral was built by the greatest architect
a) benjamin britten
b) din reed
d) christopher wren
e) big ben
49. put verbs in the correct form in the passive:
“ … anybody … in the accident? ” “yes, two people … … to hospital.”
a) were… injured, were taken
b) was… injured, was taken
c) was… taken, was injured
d) was …injured, were taken
e) has …injured, were taken
50. put the verb in the correct form in the passive:
butter … … from milk
a) are made
b) is make
c) is made
d) were made
e) been made
2) Frank and Pete took many pictures of New York last January.
3) I'm just breathing fresh air in the garden. (Если в данный момент)
I just breathe fresh air in the garden. (Если вообще)
2)Our students will take part in the competition tomorrow (take)- Fut.S
3)Yesterday the boys lost the game (lose)- Past.S
4) Where is Steve? - He is in his room. He is sleeping (sleep)- Pr.Cont
5)Martin never takes part in competitions. He hates competitions (hate)- Pr.S
1) is cleaning
3) didn't go
4) are watch
8) I am late
9) is talking
подумайте о воображаемом месте, где вы хотели бы жить. описать его. следующие вопросы вам. что это за место? почему ты хочешь там жить? какая там погода? что есть в этом месте? что вы там можете сделать? что вы можете там сделать? название места - velcita.мне нравится это место, потому что оно красивое и чистое.
1. assel told us that she is writting book about the travels app.
2.ilyas and maxim said that they always read online reviews before they book a holiday.
3,jake said that he has never tried koumiss before.
4. the reporter said that in 2017 about 5 million people travelled to kazakhstan.
5. the tourists said that they will buy some souvenirs from the bazaar.
6.yerzhan told his sister that he has lost the quidebook that she had given to him.
recycle bin is rubbish
the man cuts flowers
they are clearing their garden
screen keep freezing? adrian: yes. the cursor sticks in the same place and i can't do anything. paul: have you tried switching it off and on again? adrian: yes, i have, but then after a while the same thing happens again. paul: hmm. have you got anti-virus software
on your computer? i adrian: yes, i have. paul: right. well, i suggest that you do a full scan with your anti-virus software. it could be a virus that's causing your problem. try that, then call me again if you still have a problem. 1 adrian: ok. i'll do that. thanks,
paul. paul: you're welcome.