You drank coffee.
You didn't drink coffee.
Did you drink coffee?
Mike liked movies.
Did Mike like movies?
Mike didn't like movies.
He ran a lot.
Did he run a lot?
He didn't run a lot.
We swam fast.
Did we swim fast?
We didn't swim fast.
She prepared dinner.
Did she prepare dinner?
She didn't prepare dinner.
2.He has already gone to work.
3. They have just sent me an e-mail.
4. We have already sold our house.
5. It’s the first time I’ve eaten this exotic fruit.
1. I have never met him before.
2. We have never been to this shopping centre.
3. He hasn't found a job yet.
4. They haven't seen each other since last summer.
5. The film hasn't started yet.
1. Have you ever been to Paris?
2. Have they finished their homework yet?
3. Has she eaten in this restaurant before?
4. Has he flown before?
5. Have you made your bed yet?
1. I have visitted Poland twice
2. She has eaten breakfast today
3. They have Just come from the party
4. We have already done our homework
5. I have read a book this week
1. Please talk with me tomorrow in the morning before my lessons. 2. Please talk in English with me during a lesson and after a lesson. 3. Please return me this magazine in two days. 4. Please don't discuss this question today. 5. Please don't go away afrer work.
that is stored(present simple passive) on one or more computers. 3. the operating system must first be loaded(future simple passive) into primary storage. 4. multitasking capabilities were once found only on minicomputers and mainframes. (present perfect, passive voice) 5. utility programs monitor how often and how quickly an application program is being executed compared to all the other programs in the
system at the same time. (present simple, passive voice) я подчеркнул и определил но неправильно