Choose the type of a noun.
make the derived nouns from the words in brackets and complete the sentences.
1) the report gave a surprising (conclude).
2) people say it's total (mad) to believe in this.
3) they gave him the (possible) of accepting a different job.
4) there has been a change of (direct) in the company's ambitions.
5) they got a lot of (enjoy) from that evening at the theatre.
6) she stood still, completely (motion).
7) the (decorate) was highly original and modern.
8) his (arrive) was badly-timed.
9) the man they arrested has denied being a (blackmail).
10) i firmly believe in the (rich) of the cultural diversity.
1) The report gave a surprising (conclusion).
2) People say it's total (madness) to believe in this.
3) They gave him the (possibility) of accepting a different job.
4) There has been a change of (direction) in the company's ambitions.
5) They got a lot of (enjoyment) from that evening at the theatre.
6) She stood still, completely (motionless).
7) The (decoration) was highly original and modern.
8) His (arrival) was badly-timed.
9) The man they arrested has denied being a (blackmailer).
10) I firmly believe in the (richness) of the cultural diversity.
как то так...........
1) conclusion (вывод)
2) madness (безумие)
3) possibility (возможность)
4) direction (направление)
5) enjoyment (наслаждение)
6) motionless (неподвижный)
7) decoration (украшение)
8) arrival (приезд, прибытие)
9) blackmailer (шантажист)
10) richness (богатство)
1a eight, eighth, four, forty,sixteenth, three, thirteen,five, fifty,seventieth
b the twenties of march, the eleventh of june
twenty twelve, eighteen hundred, nineteen sixty one
2/1 he 2c 3c 4c 5a 6b 7b 8b 9c 10a 11c 12b 13b 14c 15c 16b 17c 18a 19c 20b 21b 22a 23b 24c 25b 26c 27b 28b 29b 30their
phone? 8. what do you have in your hand? 9. do you have a sister or a brother? 10. you don’t have a dog, don’t you? ii. use the correct forms of the verb “to be”. example: … you at home? = are you at home? jill: hello. … we all here today? maria: john … missing and lisa … missing too. john: good morning! here i … . lisa: sorry, i … late. jill: oh, that
… all right. … you both ok? john: yes, we … .