Могу дать мало, но, ,
, найдите в каждом предложении ошибку и исправьте её.
it has been raining since we came to this place
do not make noise! he must sleep still.
to learn a language means to study hard.
i suggest john is participating in the competition.
when she had seen blood she got frightened.
we have four pets cat and three dogs.
the contracts have already checked and analyzed.
how is your friend? he is good, thanks.
has she to wake up early to reach the university in time?
the essay was written by son.
in this café tea is usually served without a sugar.
does he expect us do that without any support?
man appeared from the door and looked at us.
where are things of tom?
we live in big cottage.
turn off water!
m. jackson has sung many hits.
what are the constituent parts of russian federation?
when we entered our brothers played.
if i will see him i will ask on this matter.
we thought the book will be more interesting.
all the teenagers enjoy computer games.
do i must to wake up so early?
lermontov has written many poems.
i heard a bark. it was the dog behind me.
2. He is more interested in history than in literature.
3. Dave is the tallest person in the team.
4. have you ever eaten indian food?
5. We've flown to paris in 1998. - не знаю где ошибка
6. In winter, I wear gloves and keep my hands warm.
7. if you phone me tonight, i'll tell you the news.
8. I don't mind doing the homework.
9. I used to live in Italy when i was a child.
10. I think you ought to work harder.
11. This is the plane which carries 350 people.
12. Do you think i should stay in bed?
13. Would you mind opening the door?
16. He asked her is she could call his back.
17. Look!John's leg is in plaster ! he must has broken it!
18. If sam will pass his driving test, he'll buy a car.
19. They asked me if i drive.
20 A dog ran onto a pitch while they were playing football.
2 вместо some пишем one
3 i have a friend, who lived in Canada
4 вместо would пишем Do
5 this summer i would like to go to black sea
6 вместо can is playing
7 I have visited
8 president is a powerful person in the USA
1.Mein Vater 40 Jahre alt. - Mein Vater ist 40 Jahre alt.
2. Wie ist dein Muter von Beruf? - Was ist deine Mutter von Beruf?
3. Mein Bruder Cola trinkt. - Mein Bruder trinkt Cola .
4. Unsere Familie sind gross. - Unsere Familie ist groß.
5.Wir lieben unsere Familie. - -
6. Ich 11 Jahre alt. - Ich bin 11 Jahre alt.
7.Meine Tante sind Krankenshwester. - Meine Tante ist Krankenschwester.
- Gestern ist sie viel spazieren gehen. - Gestern ist sie viel spazieren gegangen.
- Er ist seine Hausaufgaben schnell gemacht. - Er hat seine Hausaufgaben schnell gemacht.
- Sie sind heute spät geaufstanden. - Sie sind heute spät aufgestanden.
- Die Eltern hat das Abendbrot gegessen. - Die Eltern haben das Abendbrot gegessen.
- Die Kinder sind zu Hause bleiben. - Die Kinder sind zu Hause geblieben
wandering) freely instead of (to live, live, living) behind bars. 3. however, some people object to (to keep, keep, keeping) animals in national parks. 4. they believe that animals should (to live, live, living) in their natural habitats and shouldn't be used as a form of entertainment for visitors to these parks. 5. all in all, it would (to appear, appear, appearing) that national parks
do have some advantages, but there are also several drawbacks to (to keep, keep,keeping) animals in them. 6. perhaps it is time we started (worked, work, working) to protect animals in their natural environments.